Friday, April 20, 2007

Impulse.

for unknown reason, last night when I went out for dinner with my frenz, i had the urge to tok to my ex-hsemate.. u noe the one that i alwayz disliked? I was guessing she was going to the dinner... and on the way there.. i juz kept on thinking... thinking.. and thinking..shld i? will i regret? what wld happen again? will i become that disgusting creature that keeps complaining abt her that all my frenz would wanna shun away frm me whenever i wanna open my mouth. I hope i will b able to keep her at the current distance. Just a Hi-Bye fren, nothing more, nothing less.. makes the situation easier for my frenz as well.. less awkward.

impulses.. most pple tell u juz follow ur instincts... and do it. i dunno where this impulse will lead me to.. but hopefully is something gd...

No comments: