It's been like years(seriously) when I last wrote my old blog.. and since I'm turning 18 soon, I guess I would start a new one... since I believe after every birthday, I'm starting anew, at least that's what I would like to think though it often does not prove to be true...
I'm counting down to my 18th birthday, the number that makes you "adult".. 5 more days...wondering what will change? one big thing is that i can finally apply for work secretly without having my mom to send the form. then.. i don't know. i guess people expect more of u after u turn 18. i dun like it. it may be naive, but i prefer to stay below 18 around 16 i guess.. young enuff to do some stuff but not old enuff to take on too much. nearly all the frens/classmates around me are at least 1 year older than me, but realli not much difference but i guess they take things more "experiencedly" unlike me panic only..
Whassup in life just 5 days before my birthday? what else but friggin WORK.. cRaP maN.. it's going to be so bz the next 2 wk"end"(ie thurs & fri).. and what's more.. TERRIBLE TERRIBLE exam.. 3 more wks to go, I fail, I also go(go back home laH.. fail one unit need to wait for next year before can retake unit, no $$... =_( )
I'm think who I would give my blog add to.. most prolly my sg frens.. y? i also dunno, i dun realli see anione here that wld realli b interested in readin wad i wld tell them verbally though there will b more thots here i guess.. naH.. i'll leave them out of this... i may even start complainin(or whining) as usual abt them.. so ya.. definiteli not involving them in..
after this yr, i'll learn that i wan no party, no.. it's just irritatin, or pissin in a way, so friggin much to think abt n stuff.. i finalli understand y my mom never had one for me... too troublesome..esp like when u've got so much work...
quiz comin this thurs, statistics my "FAVOURITE".. lagging so far behind i think i'm going to fail again. crazy teacher, one quiz, 7.5% but the whole quiz only got crappy 5 questions.stress man. then fri got pharmacy poster.. quite interesting lah, but when there's someone slackin in the grp, it's no fun.. at all.. lucki it's juz one, the other 5 are contributing equalli~
next wk even more exciting!! thurs psychology tutorial test, fri biology poster presentation, chemistry quiz and pharmacy portfolio.. can just die on my bed.
guess that's it for the moment.. cos it's back to revising stats. URGHZ. -_-
Monday, May 31, 2004
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
hey hey...haha i'm first.. oh well.. jiayou for everything.. must pass your unit test~! i dun want to see u back unless you've grad~! haha take care n all the best
heyoz.. must jiayou k... i dun allow u to come back sg whoa!! hee.. and ur bdae coming up!! must b happy k!! good lucks!
Post a Comment